The service Proxymillion is offered over the internet in the form of
a product by the company Proxymillion. The use
of Proxymillion is subject to the below terms and conditions. Using Proxymillion constitutes
acceptance of these terms and conditions.
Deviations from these terms and conditions are possible only by means of written
confirmation by Proxymillion
- The person using the service, the owner and creator of an account.
- The service provided by Proxymillion.com, facilitating in proxies for the User.
- A proxy is a unique IP address that the user can connect to using software/scripts in order to appear as if requests originate from that IP address
Article 1. Use of the service
- Proxymillion allows you to use the proxies you bough. These proxies are personal to you. It is expressly
forbidden to let others access your proxies or use your proxies for any length of time.
- To use Proxymillion, you first buy a subscription. The proxy details will be emailed to your Paypal email address.
- Use of the proxies is prohibited to a specific set of websites.
- You can use the service as often as you like. Your access server and proxies are private and any connection overload you cause will affect only you. That being said, it helps to throttle your connections to avoid time-outs and server crashes.
- It it is not permitted to use the proxies for any purpose that violates Dutch or
other applicable law or regulation. This includes (among others) the storage or
transmission of data using the proxies that is slanderous, libelous or racist.
- Should Proxymillion B.V. discover that you violate any of the above,
or receive a complaint alleging the same, then Proxymillion B.V. may
intervene to end the violation, all associated costs will be at the expense of
you, the user.
- If in the opinion of Proxymillion B.V. the continued functioning of
the computer systems or network of Proxymillion B.V. or third parties
is actually or under threat of being damaged or jeopardized, for example through
excessive transmission of e-mail or other data, leaks of personal data or virus
activity, Proxymillion B.V. may take all steps it deems reasonably
necessary to end or avert such damage or jeopardy.
- Proxymillion B.V. may recoup from you all damages it suffers as a
Proxymillion B.V. from all third-party claims arising out of your
Article 3. Availability and maintenance
- Proxymillion B.V. uses its best efforts to have the service available
at all times, but is not willing to make specific guarantees.
- Proxymillion B.V. actively maintains Proxymillion. Maintenance can take
place at any time, even if this may negatively impact the availability of the
service. Maintenance is announced in advance whenever possible.
- Proxymillion B.V. may from time to time adapt Proxymillion. Your feedback
and suggestions are welcome but ultimately Proxymillion B.V. decides
which adaptations to carry out (or not).
- Proxymillion B.V. guarantees adequate and timely delivery of fast proxies that are accessible in the location the user chooses.
Article 4. Intellectual property
- The service Proxymillion, the accompanying software as well as all information and
images on the website is the intellectual property of Proxymillion B.V.
B.V.. None of these items may be copied or used without prior written permission
of Proxymillion B.V., except and to the extent permitted by mandatory
- Information you store or process using the service is and remains your property
(or the property of your suppliers or licensors). Proxymillion B.V.
receives a limited license to use this information for the service, including
for future aspects thereof. You can cancel this license by removing the
information in question and/or terminating the agreement.
- If you send information to Proxymillion B.V., for example a bug
report, experience review or suggestion for improvement, you grant Proxymillion B.V. a perpetual and unlimited license to use this information
for the service. This does not apply to information you expressly mark as
- Proxymillion B.V. shall refrain from accessing data you store or
transfer using Proxymillion, unless this is necessary for a good provision of the
service or Proxymillion B.V. is forced to do so by law or order of
competent authority. In these cases Proxymillion B.V. shall use its
best efforts to limit access to the information as much as possible.
Article 5. Compensation for the service
- The use of Proxymillion proxies is subject to fees. The fee is a
subscription that must be paid in advance and will be renewed automatically, indefinitely.
- Payment is possible by creditcard and/or PayPal.
- After completing your transaction the service is started directly at your express request, a
payment cannot be refunded under the Distance Selling Act as soon as you have
received delivery of your proxies and used them. We keep logs to verify active use of the proxies.
- Users can request a trial prior to buying a subscription in order to verify compatibility of Proxymillion proxies with their service/script/software.
- Proxymillion B.V. reserves the right to raise the service
compensation at any time it sees fit, without prior notice, in order to maintain
and improve the service.
Article 6. Limitation of liability
- Except in case of intentional misconduct or gross negligence the liability of
Proxymillion B.V. shall be limited to the amount paid by you in the
three months prior to the moment the cause of the damage occurred.
- Proxymillion B.V. in no event is liable for indirect damages,
consequential damages, lost profits, missed savings or damages through business
- Damages may only be claimed if reported in writing to Proxymillion B.V.
B.V. at most two months after discovery.
- In case of force majeure Proxymillion B.V. is never required to
compensate damages suffered by you. Force majeure includes among others
disruptions or unavailability of the internet, telecommunication infrastructure,
power interruptions, riots, traffic jams, strikes, company disruptions,
interruptions in supply, fires and floods.
- Proxymillion B.V. in no event is liable for indirect damages,
consequential damages or actions undertaken by third parties enforcing their
terms of service.
Article 7. Term and termination
- This agreement enters into force as soon as you first use the service and then
remains in force for 1 month.
- After this period the agreement is silently renewed with successive terms of the
same period. If you entered into this agreement as a consumer, you may after the
first silent renewal terminate the agreement at any time with a notice period of
one month, calculated from the moment of the notice. Non-consumers can terminate
the agreement by the end of the term indicated in the previous clause with a
notice period of one month.
Article 8. Changes to terms
- Proxymillion B.V. may change or add to these terms and conditions as
well as any prices at any time.
- Proxymillion B.V. shall announce through the service changes or
additions at least thirty days before their taking effect.
- If you do not want to accept a change or addition, you can terminate the
agreement until the date the changes take effect. Use of Proxymillion after the date of
effect shall constitute your acceptance of the changed or added-to terms and
Article 9. Miscellaneous provisions
- Dutch law applies to this agreement.
- Except to the extent determined otherwise by mandatory applicable law all
disputes arising in connection with Proxymillion shall be brought before the competent
Dutch court for the principal place of business of Proxymillion B.V..
- For any clause in these terms and conditions that demand that a statement must
be done "in writing" to be legally valid, a statement by e-mail or communication
through Proxymillion service shall be sufficient provided with sufficient certainty the
authenticity of the sender can be established and the integrity of the statement
has not been compromised.
- The version of any communication of information as recorded by Proxymillion B.V. shall be deemed to be authentic, unless you supply proof to the
- In case any part of these terms and conditions are declared legally invalid,
this shall not affect the validity of the whole of the agreement. The parties
shall in such an event agree on one or more replacement provisions that
approximate the original intent of the invalid provision(s) within the limits of
- Proxymillion B.V. is entitled to transfer its rights and obligations
under this agreement to a third party as part of an acquisition of Proxymillion or the
associated business activities.